"WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?" is the full-length debut studio album by Billie Eilish. It was released on March 29th, 2019. The pre-order was made available on January 30th, 2019, alongside the release of its third single.
"you should see me in a crown" was released as the first official single from the album on July 18th, 2018 after being premiered on BBC Radio 1 with Annie Mac.
"when the party's over" was released as the album's second single on October 16th, 2018.
"bury a friend" was released as the album's third single on January 30th, 2019.
"bad guy" was released as the album's fifth single on March 29th, 2019.
"ilomilo" was released as the album's 8th single on April 10th, 2020.
|1.||!!!!!!!||Billie Eilish, Finneas O'Connell||Finneas||0:13|
|2.||bad guy||Eilish, Finneas||Finneas||3:14|
|4.||you should see me in a crown||Eilish, Finneas||Finneas||3:00|
|5.||all the good girls go to hell||Eilish, Finneas||Finneas||2:48|
|6.||wish you were gay||Eilish, Finneas||Finneas||3:41|
|7.||when the party's over||Finneas||Finneas||3:16|
|9.||my strange addiction||Finneas||Finneas||2:59|
|10.||bury a friend||Eilish, Finneas||Finneas||3:13|
|12.||listen before i go||Eilish, Finneas||Finneas||4:02|
|13.||i love you||Eilish, Finneas||Finneas||4:51|
|15.||come out and play||Eilish, Finneas||Finneas||3:30|
|16.||WHEN I WAS OLDER||Eilish, Finneas||Finneas||4:30|
|15.||WHEN I WAS OLDER||Eilish, Finneas||Finneas||4:30|
|16.||bitches broken hearts||Eilish, Finneas, Emmit Fenn||Finneas||2:57|
|17.||everything i wanted||Eilish, Finneas||Finneas||4:06|
- "Bad Company"
- "Good" (Unconfirmed Title)
- "i don't know, i just wish i wasn't breathing"
- Finneas posted the album title on his Instagram story at the beginning of December.
- Previously, Billie teased the album title on her Instagram story in August of 2018.
- The album was finished on December 27th, 2018.
- According to Finneas, the album was originally meant to be released in 2018. However, it was delayed due to being unfinished.
- Billie told Annie Mac on BBC Radio 1 that she used people's biggest fears, such as needles and spiders, as inspiration for the album.
- She also confirmed that one of the fears will have something to do with vomit, however, it is likely that this idea was scrapped since it does not appear in any of her music videos so far.
- Billie confirmed with an interview with PopBuzz that the last three tracks of the standard edition of the album are a sentence that Billie had planned since the beginning of the album's overall production.
- The song i don't know, i just wish i wasn't breathing was supposed to come before listen before i go in the tracklisting, however, Billie never finished writing it.
- Billie posted a snippet of a new song on her Snapchat at some point and later confirmed it to be on the album. This snippet was speculated to be titled Mad, however, this was proven false when the tracklist was revealed via Apple Music on January 30th, 2019.
- The song 8 was originally titled See Through.
- It was also previously called 7, as it used to be the seventh song on the tracklist, due to !!!!!!! being a last minute addition.
- The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200, becoming her first top ten, first number one, and highest charting album.
- The same week, bad guy debuted at number seven.
|WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?|
|French Re-Release / Deluxe Edition / Target Edition|